Saturday, September 11, 2010

Lovely as a Tree Masculine Card


Last night I met with my fellow SU demonstrators in our area. We all met at my upline's home. My upline Lisa is such a warm, loving, caring person. I just can't say enough good things about her! She opens her home up every month to several of us...doesn't matter if you signed up under her or someone else. This is her card she made for our swap. One of the challenges was to make a masculine card. I hope she doesn't mind me posting this on my blog. (We'll see if she notices!) She used Lovely as a Tree (115026) and All Holidays (114916). She stamped the image with Stazon ink on our vellum (which is awesome) and then colored a little green (I think with her marker) over the trees to give them some color. She punched out a circle for the moon and glued it on her cardstock and then layered the vellum over the top. Awesome card Lisa!

No comments:

Post a Comment