Monday, September 6, 2010

Jolly Old Saint Nick


The new Fall-Winter mini SU catalog is currently available to order from. Here I am displaying three products I just love. The stamp set is Jolly Old Saint Nick (clear mount 121321 and wood mount 121711). I also used Northern Flurry Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (120902) and the new Decorative Label Punch (120907). (I used a special trick to punch out the background red shape to mat the stamped image...I stamped 2 decorative labels in red, cut them in half, nipped off the pointy edges and just glued them on the back. I hope to show this in my next stamping class.) Also used the blender pens and water color crayons and the Jewels Basic Rhinestones. Colors used were Real Red and Baja Breeze. P.S. I also sponged the edges of my white cardstock in red. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment