Friday, September 24, 2010

Love Letter and Notably Ornate





I was so excited to finally be able to scrapbook these prom photos of my son and his girlfriend. When I spotted the Love Letter DSP, I knew I had finally found what I was looking for. Sara loves the color red and anything Vintage, so I know she will love these pages too. I used Love Letter (117162) and Notably Ornate (clear mount 120561 and wood mount 117098). I also used my new favorite Big Shot Die....the new Bigz XL Die Tasteful Trim ( 120893). I know this die is going to see a ton of use on my scrapbook pages. It cuts the perfect borders for 12 x 12 scrapbook pages. Love it! I also used the Timeless Type letters and the Naturally Serif dies to cut out my letters and numbers. Scallop Heart of Hearts was used to make the awesome polka dot heart. Thanks for viewing and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment