Sunday, September 19, 2010

Joyful Season Letterpress Plate


One of the new products in the Holiday Mini catalog I was truly excited about was the new Letterpress Plates. Finally, today, after a crazy, busy week, I was able to pull them out and play. I choose the Joyful Season (120981) plate. It was easy and fairly fast. I did practice just a bit, to make sure I had the correct tab pulled out on my Big Shot Multipurpose Platform (tab one). I used craft ink (Stampin' Spots) in real red and always artichoke. I learned to use a baby wipe to wipe off any extra ink I accidently got on the plate, so it wouldn't rub off on my card. I love the image it made! I also added a new Big Designer Button (available in Deck the Halls 121002 and Candy Cane 121718). And, of course, I added some real red ribbon to finish it off! There is just something about a simple card that I love, like this one! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment