Saturday, September 25, 2010

Happy Fall Y'All!

I had so much today playing with new stuff. The Day of Gratitude stamp set is growing on me a lot. I used it on these fall layout pages along with the new Autumn Spice Designer Series Paper. Another new tool that I cannot live without now that I have it is the new Bigz XL die Tasteful Trim. It is fantastic for making borders on scrapbook pages. I simply can't put it down! I also used the new Decorative Label punch. All products can be found in the Fall-Winter mini. I also used another new favorite stamp set from the new big book....Broadsheet Alphabet. Love the letters! I used them to spell out "Fall Fun". I used new colors Early Espresso and Cajun Craze along with More Mustard. On the bottom layout, I cut out my letters using the Billboard Decorative Strip Die. Thanks for looking! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment