Monday, July 11, 2011

Creative Elements birthday card

Finally arrived! My new goodies from the new 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog from Stampin' Up. I got my order on Friday but had kids' ball tournaments to attend, so I didn't get to my new stuff until today. I am sooo excited to get new stuff and get to play. This card is made with my new favorite stamp set, Creative Elements (122645 wood and 122647 clear). It is so awesome! I can't wait to use it on scrapbook pages. Another new favorite product of mine is the new Designer Frames Textured Embossing Folder Set (123130). (Comes with 2 frames to use on cards or can be used to journal on scrapbook page.) I also used our newest punch, the Lace Ribbon Border Punch (122362). Pool Party and Calypso Coral are the colors I stamped with and used the new Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon. Added some of our new tiny silver brads and pearls and it is finished. The sentiment comes from the new stamp set Petite Pairs 122495 wood and 122497 clear. I did case this card from fellow demo Cherie Franklin. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Deb this is a really pretty card with so many gorgeous elements. Love the colours too.

    ReplyDelete