Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Nicest Things Birthday Card

Here is a birthday card I made for my sister with the stamp set "The Nicest Things" (clear mount 220531 and wood mount 117036). I colored it in using the blender pens and also used my markers a little bit. I think I outlined the apron on the skirt a little too dark, but all in all it turned out pretty good. I have realized that when I am relaxed and take my time, my coloring in turns out much better. I was in a big hurry to get this one done before the mail man arrived. I also used the itty bitty punch pack and some of our pearls for accents. The sentiment comes from the stamp set Curly Cute (clear mount 120510 and wood mount 117104). I also stamped the nice sentiment from the The Nicest Things stamp set on the inside. The cardstock I used is my favorite new in color, Pool Party. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment