Sunday, July 24, 2011

Convention


Last week I got the privilege of being able to attend the Stampin' Up Convention in Salt Lake City, Utah (where it was cooler!). I attended with my upline Lisa and downline Julie (in the first picture, from left to right). There were two other fun gals from Topeka, Arla and Joy, who also went with us. It was so much fun! So much to take in! The people, the sights, the tour of the SU offices and shipping facility in Riverton, the free goodies and previews, the displays, the classes, etc. It was an awesome week, that is for sure! Julie, Joy and I were lucky to be able to attend a first-timers to Convention breakfast with Shelli and even though there were a lot of people there, we were fortunate enough to get to meet her and get our pictures taken with her. She is so sweet and down to earth! I came home with lot of inspiration and can't wait to get busy creating! I have had to play catch up first though, with my kids and house and garden, but I am getting there! Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment