Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Notably Ornate and Punch Potpourri



Elegant, classic and vintage....those are the words I use to describe the new stamp set Notably Ornate. I can't wait to use this stamp set to journal on my scrapbook pages. It includes a large box to journal in and a smaller oval-shaped design stamp to write the date in on scrapbook pages, along with the bird and Just Because saying. It is available in clear mount 120561 and wood mount 117098. I also used the Punch Potpourri Level One Hostess Stamp set to stamp the flowers which coordinate with the Boho Blossoms Punch. I have to say SU did a great job of coming up with some fantastic hostess sets in this new catalog. I used the modern label punch, Big Shot Top Note Die Cut and Movers and Shapers Die. Also used Bravo Burgundy, More Mustard, Soft Suede ink and the new Basic Pearls and Rhinestones. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment