Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Flower Girl and New In colors















Okay, I have been working on this layout for a couple of days and I keep getting interrupted by my children. That's okay, because I know I will miss having them around all the time when school starts. I don't know if I am completely done with these pages, but here they are for now. I used Broadsheet Alphabet (clear mount 120585 wood mount 119724) and the Ornate Blossom stamp (117094). I used Greenhouse Gala DSP (117167) again! I do have other new paper packs that I love...I will be getting to them soon. I used the new Blushing Bride 12 x 12 paper for my background. Almost forgot the scallop trim border punch (118402). I stamped Flower Girl with all the new In Colors. Still need to put my daughter's name and date on here. Might die cut some flowers and add them to the pages too. Thanks for looking! I added Floral Fusion die cut flowers (115969) and Swirls & Scribbles (113441).

No comments:

Post a Comment