Friday, August 20, 2010

Holiday Hoopla

Holiday Hoopla - Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Holiday Hoopla is one of my favorite new Christmas stamp sets, because it is fun and modern. I like the two step stampin' idea of this stamp set. Holiday Hoopla is available in clear mount 120450 and wood mount 116912. The sentiment is from the Many Merry Messages stamp set (wood mount only 116586). I used the new scallop trim border punch (118870) I also used my two way glue pen with dazzling diamonds glitter for the beard. Notice the glimmer brad on the top of Santa's hat...this is a sneak peak from the new fall-winter mini. Gotta love those new glimmer brads! Also used striped ribbon and cherry cobbler ink and cardstock. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. This card is sooo cute! I think I'm going to have to get this set soon. Thanks for the kind comment on your friend request on Stampin' Connection. It's nice to meet another Kansas demo! Great blog. Now following you!

    Amanda
    www.kraftingkreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete