Thursday, July 29, 2010

Elements of Style















I am back from taking a vacation with family to the Lake of the Ozarks. We had a great time, but I am pooped out! Needed to come home to rest! I am so glad we went. It was a trip of many first for me, including horseback riding. Thanks to my sister-in-law for insisting I go with her, it turned out to be one of my favorite activities from the trip. And my daughter said it was her favorite too! Also, loved the boating! I am posting a couple of cards from the the stamp set Elements of Style (120045 clear mount and 118611 wood mount). This is such a beautiful stamp set. One cannot really appreciate it, until you actually get to stamp with it. Makes gorgeous cards and I plan on using it a lot for scrapbooking. I also used the Finial Press embossing folder for the card on the top (115963). The card on the bottom was a card we made at a recent card night at my home. My downline Julie came up with this one and it was a hit! Notice the white organza ribbon (114319). I had to order it after we used it that night. Can't believe I didn't notice it in the catalog before!

No comments:

Post a Comment