Monday, July 19, 2010

Perfect Punches and the new in colors














Hi everyone! This is my first post on my new blog and I am excited. This is all new, so bear with me. To show off Stampin' Up's five new in colors, I used the new Perfect Punches stamp set to create five cards. Perfect Punches includes 6 stamps which work perfectly with 6 of Stampin' Up's punches. Perfect Punches is available in wood mount (117022) or clear mount (120516). I also used Stampin' Up's exclusive textured impressions embossing folders. I used Vintage Wallpaper (120175), Square Lattice (119976), Elegant Bouquet (115964), Finial Press (115963), and Petals-a-Plenty (116824). Oh, and I almost forgot, the new in colors are Poppy Parade, Concord Crush, Peach Parfait, Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzazz. They are available in ink pads, markers, cardstock, ribbon and Designer Series Paper and will be available for 2 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment