Thursday, July 22, 2010

Apple Blossoms

I was so tired from going to the pool this afternoon with my daughter, I could hardly bring myself to do anything tonight. But I wanted to play with my new stuff and I have been dying to get my hands on the hostess level 2 stamp set Apple Blossoms (118531 wood mount and 120139 clear mount). This was a very fast, simple, easy card to make. Instead of scratching my head, like I usually do, to come up with a color scheme, I reached for my new Color Coach (120148) and found Peach Parfait, Pear Pizazz and Not Quite Navy. I think the colors work well together and I would have never come up with this combo on my own. I love it! Happy thoughts make happy days! I highly recommend the new color coach! Can't do without it now that I have it! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment