Thursday, May 2, 2013

A Round Array Happy Birthday!


Stampin' up recently gave us our first sneak peak at the new 2013-2014 annual catalog with A Round Array!  It is currently available in a bundle package with the new coordinating 7/8" scallop circle punch for 15% off.  The offer ends May 30, 2013.  It's  a fun stamp set with 8 cute stamps that suit all different occasions.  Grab it while you can on sale!  I used the new Designer Type Photopolymer Stamp set to stamp my arrow and then I just simply cut it out.  Other products used include:  The Brights DSP pack, Essentials stamp set (available in the Spring Catalog), and the fabulous Itty Bitty Punch Pack (I use it all the time).  Oh, I also used the 1/4" stitched grosgrain ribbon in Daffodil Delight.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment