Thursday, May 2, 2013

Happy Birthday Photopolymer Style!

OK, I can't pronounce it...Photopolymer...but I really enjoyed using the new stamp set made out of this material.  SU is introducing a new line of photopolymer stamps for a clear stamping option.  This set Designer Type Photopolymer includes 57 pieces!  And it sells for only $13.95.  The possibilities are endless with this fun set.  I love it for making birthday cards.  It's so easy to personalize a birthday card by stamping a person's name on it (which I did on my son's birthday card).  This card is pretty generic and would work for anyone.  I used the Brights DSP, the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Decorative Label Punch for the my border, white baker's twine, Rhinestone Basic Jewels and Merry Minis Punch Pack (the star).   Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment