Friday, April 19, 2013

All Dressed Up Mother's Day Cards





I am so excited to showcase these new Mother's Day cards I made.  They are called pop up cards and are so much fun to make.  And they were very easy to make too!  I used Stampin' Up's new Card Base Pop n Cuts which makes a standard size card with a fancy edge and two little slits in the bottom to tuck the edges in.  To make the fancy pop up in the center of the card, I simply added the Dress Form Pop n Cuts insert into the Card Base Pop n Cuts...it's all magnetic...so it is super simple to use!  I ran it through my Big Shot (required to make this card) and like magic, all the cutting and scoring in done for me.  I used the new Dress Up Frameslits Die to decorate the outside the of the card.  Super easy and super fun!!!   Enjoy!  (All products can be found in the Stampin' Up Spring Mini Catalog.)  Oh, I also used the Wonderful Mother stamp set for the sentiments.  Inside:  "I love you not only for who you are but for helping me become the person I am."  (Love it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment