Friday, November 12, 2010

Wellness Wishes


I am on a roll this afternoon of making cards. I had several I needed to send out and since it is such a dreary rainy day, I can't think of anything better to do. This is a card I made for my husband's uncle, who just underwent surgery. We hope to visit him soon. I used the Wellness Wishes stamp set. I got this set for free last year during Sale-A-Bration. During Sale-A-Bration a person can earn free stamp sets for every $50 they spend. I am hopeful this set will be available again this year. So, watch out for the new, upcoming Sale-A-Bration brochure. I will post as soon as I can in January. This set can be found in the big catalog and is available now. It contains three sentiments for those who are sick. Makes great get well soon cards. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment