Friday, November 5, 2010

Now Dasher!


Here is a card tally and place setting I made for my mother-in-law. I made 8 of each of these for her to use at an upcoming Christmas card party she is hosting. The card folds and on the inside is a tally chart for the ladies to keep track of their score. The square place setting has a clear window sheet on top and this is what the ladies will set their drinks on. She wanted me to make her something "special" for her Christmas meeting. I used the Dasher stamp set (116816) and added some basic rhinestones to the antlers. I used early espresso and real red cardstock. I also used the Big Shot to cut out the circle and scallop circle. The designer series paper is now retired but I thought it was perfect for this occasion. She was delighted to see these after I finished them. There were pretty simple to make. For me, the hardest part is always deciding actually what to make! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment