Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Christmas Design A House


These new Design A Houses's by SU are awesome! They are so easy to put together and decorate. I am going to have my Girls' Club members make them in December. The houses come all white and in 4 pieces (and a chimney). The pieces are very sturdy. I used sticky strip on the taps to put it together. The houses come with patterns which make it easy to cut out paper to cover the house. (I only covered the roof and left the rest of the house white). I used my Itty Bitty Punches to make the wreath and hearts. Also used my crimper and heart border punch for the shutters and I used the sizzlit die Merry Details for the trees, snowflakes and bird. I also used Curly Cute for the Season's Greetings message on the house. My daughter added a cotton ball for the chimney. I thought later about adding some tinsel to the house. Put it on my bookcase and have received many compliments. (The price can't be beat either. They sell for only $6.95.) Enjoy! P.S. It also came with the door handle!

No comments:

Post a Comment