Friday, January 17, 2014

Another Great Year!

Finally!  I am taking some time to post cards I have made recently.  Did I mention how much I love the new Occasions catalog from Stampin' Up!  It's called "Celebrate the Everyday" and it is just that!  A catalog full of products to use to make simple, everyday cards a person uses all the time.  Like this one...I used the new stamp set "Another Great Year".  It includes several nice stamps, but this one really caught my eye.  It is so easy to stamp this image and make a really quick birthday card.  I used the new Petite Petals stamp set with the coordinating new Petite Petals punch for easy, gorgeous flowers to accent my birthday image.  I also used the new DSP Retro Fresh.  All products are from the new Occasions catalog.  Click on the image on my blog to see the whole catalog.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment