Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Everyday Occasions Cardmaking Kit




Guess what I did last night?  I watched "The Voice" with my daughter (while my hubby was out in the field) and made 20 cards!  Yep, I made 20 fabulous homemade cards!  It was so easy with the new Everyday Occasions Cardmaking Kit from Stampin' Up.  Everything you need comes in one box.  You get a seven-piece Occasions Stamp set and clear block, cardstock and envelopes for 20 cards, twine, buttons and clips, full-color brochure w/tips and tricks, die cut paper embellishments, stampin' dimensionsals, Stampin' spots (mini ink pads) and a cool, storable gift box!  I just grabbed the box and went with it...I couldn't believe I could make 20 cards in one evening and I figured they cost me less than $1.50 per card!  And I still have pieces left over, plus a wonderful stamp set to use over and over again!  And ink too!  Did I mention how much I LOVE this new product from SU?  What's great about it is that is is good for beginners but also a nice way to sit down and stress-relieve for an evening and not have to think.  It's all there ready for you!  The cardstock and embellishments are all pre-cut and heavy good cardstock to use.  The brochure is nice to keep for future layout ideas for cards too!  It is item number 134797 and sells for $29.95.  Don't miss out on this one!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment