Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Sending Smiles with MDS!

This wonderful card features the Sunflower background stamp, but guess what?  It was made using My Digital Studio!  The sunflower was printed on cardstock and then embossed with the Big Shot! This is a great idea and I am now just getting used to it.  I love it!  I have MDS and now I realize more of it's potential.  Downloading stamps on it saves space and gives more variety.  I can keep adding to my ever-growing stamp collection, without always adding more physical sets that take up space.  Now, don't get me wrong I LOVE STAMPS and I can't get enough, but this is a new concept that gives more variety.  I actually made this card a Stampin' Up meeting with our group of ladies (I think Becky designed it.)  I love it!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment