Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Wonderfall Thank You

I just love the new Wonderfall Stamp set and coordinating Autumn Accents Bigz Die.  Makes wonderful, fun, interesting leaves for any project.  I learned a trick to getting the leaf stamped image perfectly centered inside the leaf.  This was something I demonstrated to my customers at my last class and they also found it to be a worthwhile tip.  Cut out your shape (in this instance a leaf).  Ink up your leaf stamp.  Place the inked up stamp face up on your table.  Then simply line up and they lay your leaf over the inked stamp.  Run your fingers over the back side of the leaf (or you can use your bone folder).  Then pick up your leaf off of the stamp and presto...you have your inked up leaf perfectly stamped inside the image!  Works like a charm.  This would also be great for using background stamps on the front of cards.  Helps to distribute the ink evenly.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment