Monday, March 28, 2011

Sneak Peak - Strength and Hope



Strength and Hope is a new stamp set which will be available in May in the new upcoming Summer Mini. The butterfly and flourish come from this set. A portion of proceeds from the stamp set will benefit Breast Cancer Research. I also used the new sneak peak paper Paisley Petals and Four Frames stamp set, which are available next month to purchase with a $20 purchase. The Four Frames stamp set works beautifully with the Decorative Label Punch. The sentiment Friend comes from the You're A Gem stamp set available now in the Occasions Mini. Enjoy! I added some pearls to my card. I hope you can see them. Also, the butterfly is embossed, but it is hard to see in the picture.

1 comment:

  1. Will you send me the mini catalog. I will be interested in seeing this set in particular.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete