Monday, March 28, 2011

Another card with the new Four Frames and Paisley Petals paper


I am getting a lot of mileage out of this new sneak peak stamp set Four Frames and paper Paisley Petals. The colors in the paper are gorgeous and every card I have made looks different. I used the embossing folder Vintage Wallpaper on Marina Mist cardstock as my card base. River rock was punched with the scallop trim border punch for the fancy edges on the Paisley Petals DSP. I used Teeny Tiny Wishes for my sentiment and finished off my card with flowers punched with the Boho Blossoms punch (Naturals paper). I used a clear rhinestone brad for the center in my flowers. Cherry Cobbler was the cardstock used with the Decorative Label punch. Enjoy!
(These two new sneak peak products will be available to purchase in April with a $20 purchase or by hosting a workshop.)

No comments:

Post a Comment