Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Nature Walk and Botanical Gazette










The new Botanical Gazette DSP and stamp set Nature Walk are very realistic with natural designs. The paper has a warm, muted color palette and is, honestly, nothing I would have ever chosen in the past. Lately I have been very attracted to anything with nature in it. I used this paper to scrapbook pictures of my daughter we took during a family photo shoot in October. Instead of using the usual bright pink papers for her, I choose this botanical gazette suite and I love how the pictures pop off the pages. I also used the new stamp set Notes and Details and the new alphabet stamp set Broadsheet Alphabet. The new Framed Tulips textured impressions embossing folder was used to frame her picture. I used seam binding in Rose Red for the bow and the Crochet Trim Victoria lace ribbon 5/8" for the border on the top. Many of these items can be found in the new Occasions Mini catalog. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment