Monday, January 31, 2011

Chinese Take Out Box (Petal Cone Die)




















I am finding out that the new Petal Cone Die (#121810) is much more versatile than I first thought. I am finding all kinds of ways to use it. This is a Chinese take-out box made from the Petal Cone Die. It was very easy to do. My daughter is bringing this to school for her special Valentine. Her special valentine is a boy this year (they all draw names) so she wanted it to look like it was made for a boy. She stamped the robots from the Best Bots Forever stamp set and cut them out and pasted them on the sides of the box. She made different colored robots, pink, green and blue. She punches out hearts and glued them on the box and we tied a ribbon on the top with a tag. (Of course, we filled it with candy!) I got my idea for this Chinese take out box from another Stampin' Up demonstrator and I am giving you the link to her blog: http://createdbyu.blogspot.com/2011/01/super-saturday-tutorial-two-petal-cone.html because she has very explicit, step-by-step directions on how to make this Chinese take out box. Enjoy!

1 comment: