Friday, September 30, 2011

Precious Butterflies Birthday Card


Okay...this new hostess stamp set has got to be one of my ultimate favorite hostess stamp sets Stampin' Up has ever offered! It is sooo reasonable and easy to get with a workshop or minimal order. I love the new hostess program. You can get anything you want out of the catalog with your hostess dollars! And you can pick out any hostess stamp set (no more levels!). Yeah! This is a card I made and embossed for a friend's birthday in Sept. I think I used Island Indigo and Tempting Turquoise for my colors. I did emboss the butterflies with the new Tempting Turquoise embossing powder and I used dazzling diamonds on my cut out butterfly. Of course I added those precious pearls to my precious butterfly! I made it a while back and really did intend to post it sooner but with 4 kids out for 4 different sports activities this fall my life has turned a bit hectic lately. I am not complaining...I love it...but sometimes it leaves little time for one of my favorite activities...stamping! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment