Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Button Buddies Sentiment Card






Who doesn't love pigs? I love pigs...we raise them!!! Yep, I help my hubby several times a week with them wonderful animals. Over the summer our boys have been helping him, but soon school will begin again and I will be back helping him again. This adorable pig comes from the new stamp set Button Buddies. It is so cute! And fun! It is such an easy stamp set to use to make simple, fun cards! It was one of the first ones on my wish list from the new catty! I also used another new set called Friendly Phrases. And our new polka dot ribbon! And I also used a new Big Shot embossing folder called Houndstooth and a new Big Shot die called Perfect Pennants. If you want a new catalog, let me know...or want to book a workshop! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment