Thursday, December 23, 2010

Occasions Sneak Peak -- Take a Spin


Today is my son's 17th birthday. I realized I need to make a card for him. Teenagers are tough to figure out what to make for them. After a little thought, I remembered I ordered the Take a Spin stamp set with my preorder from the new, upcoming Occasions Mini. I am going to make another birthday card using another stamp from this set for my daughter's 7th birthday (next week), so watch for another post soon. This is really a fun set and I am anxious for the new Occasions Mini to come out. I also used the Upsy Daisy stamp set for the "You're" and the 2 1/2" circle punch to punch out the circle. The Tasteful Trim die was used for the zig-zag border. Enjoy! Contact me if you want an Occasions Mini or Sale-A-Bration brochure!

No comments:

Post a Comment