Thursday, October 28, 2010

Spooky Treats!


I have to admit that I was a little skeptical about the new candy wrapper Big L Die (available in the new holiday mini #120809). I purchased it so I can make treats for the upcoming craft fair I am going to be at in Seneca on Sunday, Nov. 21st. I was amazed at how easy and simple it was to use. I made these treats for my daughter's Halloween party at school. It only requires one cut with the Big Shot and a tiny bit of adhesive to keep it together after it is folded. It makes wonderful creases so it folds very quickly. I used the stamp set Wicked Cool (wood mount 118738 and clear mount 120600) to stamp "Spooky". I then punched it out with the large oval punch while my daughter punched out the bats with the new bat punch. I used an assortment of ribbon to tie the ends. So easy and cute! FYI...in case you are wondering, I put a couple of Hershey's miniatures in each one. Two to three will fit in each wrapper. Happy Halloween!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment